Child Safety Locking Restrictor from ERA
ERA has gone well beyond minimum standards to develop a universal Safety Locking Restrictor that offers Grade 3 impact resistance. Until now, families wanting to protect their children from open doors and windows have been limited to using standard locking devices, which fall short of the Grade 2 Impact Resistance minimum requirement for Child Safety.
The restrictor is fitted With a ‘push to open’ cable release button. The button can be deadlocked with a key for extra security if necessary. The Safety Locking Restrictor has been ergonomically developed for easy operation.
The child resistant restrictor is suitable for windows and balcony doors and is compliant with BS EN 16281:2013.
The Safety Locking Restrictor is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. It can be fitted to PVCu, Timber and Aluminium windows and doors up to 2100mm high x 1000mm wide. Also, the restrictor is compliant with BS EN 13126-1:2011 Grade 3 impact resistance for building hardware restricted devices on windows and doors.
Key product features
- Push button to release, key lockable
- Cable length of 200mm
- 2 keys (keys are identical between locks)
- Suitable for wood, aluminium, UPVC and steel
- Supplied with fixing screws
- Conforming to BS EN 16281:2013 and BS EN 13126-1:2011
- Fitting instructions included
- Ideal for houses, apartments, commercial premises and public buildings.