The child resistant restrictor is suitable for windows and balcony doors and is compliant with BS EN 16281:2013.
The Safety Locking Restrictor is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. It can be fitted to PVCu, Timber and Aluminium windows and doors up to 2100mm high x 1000mm wide. Also, the restrictor is compliant with BS EN 13126-1:2011 Grade 3 impact resistance for building hardware restricted devices on windows and doors.
Key product features
- Push button to release, key lockable
- Cable length of 200mm
- 2 keys (keys are identical between locks)
- Suitable for wood, aluminium, UPVC and steel
- Supplied with fixing screws
- Conforming to BS EN 16281:2013 and BS EN 13126-1:2011
- Fitting instructions included
- Ideal for houses, apartments, commercial premises and public buildings.